Thursday, August 8, 2019

Busy Book Project

I love my Singer Slant-o-Matic. It can do just about anything I want it to do. I wanted to make a project that showcases many different sewing techniques that are fun for a beginner or an expert so I put together this project: a Busy Book.

Making this project I used many different techniques and vintage Singer Slant-o-Matic feet and attachments.

Some skills and attachments used for this project are:
- button sewing using the button sewing foot
- buttonhole making using the Professional Buttonholer
- top stitching using the straight stitch foot
- quilting/stippling using the darning and embroidery attachment
- eyelet making using the Professional Buttonholer
- satin stitch using the special purpose foot















Here is a link over to my other blog, the HeartbeetBoutique, with the instructions and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment